Tuesday 24 June 2014

Thank God I'm A Country Boy






















Karen here.

Last week I went to visit my parents for a few days. Above you see Magnus on the garden tractor with my mum. She took us for a ride in the trailer that attaches to the garden tractor, and Magnus had a grand time zipping around the lawn.

The fam got together at my mum's house for dinner one night. It was a really nice visit, especially with Magnus as entertainment.

Magnus and Jacoba

 Num num chicken bone

Yes, that's Magnus gnawing on a chicken bone. My mother's idea of fun. It certainly entertained him all through dinner. In fact, on this visit he found a number of interesting things to gnaw on.

Skipping rope

Yes, that's a plunger

We also went to visit one of my cousins, Renee, who lives in the area. Her 3 boys were really good with Magnus. But it was his facination with Renee's coffee cup that got us going. :)

The new cup game

But what made me the happiest was how much fun my mum had with Magnus. It was a laughter filled few days. :)

Chubby cheeks




No comments:

Post a Comment