Friday 12 December 2014

Just For Fun

Karen here.

Well, just for fun, I wanted to post a few videos of our dear Magnus doing what he does best... being a goofy baby. :)

I came upon him one day as he was discovering a fly.


Magnus's new favourite thing to do is to throw anything and everything down the stairs. Yes, he is at the stage where everything is an experiment, so we have given him quite a bit of leeway. But geeze. When, more than anything else for some reason, I repeatedly find my feminine products on the stairs (or in the bathtub), I'm getting kinda tired of it. I managed to capture him in the act while at my mum's this past weekend (thankfully not with feminine products!).


Also while at my mum's, Magnus decided to surprise us with this.


It's a little unnerving that he can get down the stairs. He's no pro yet, but he thinks he is. More trouble to add to my list!


No comments:

Post a Comment