Monday 1 December 2014

Snowsuit Woes

Karen here.

We are incredibly fortunate that Magnus has older cousins who give him their hand-me-downs. Rarely do we have to buy him clothes, although I had to get him 3-5 yr old socks last week. And even with these on they still leave sock indentations on his ankles! "Magnitude" indeed (my brother's nick name for Magnus).

Jud and Jill gave us a few snowsuits that their boys had grown out of. So one day last week I threw Magnus in the first one on the pile. Here he is stomping around like the Marshmallow Man.


Obviously, it's still a bit big. Be it the snowsuit, or wearing boots for the first time, but the poor guy had a hard time getting around.


No, as you can tell from the video, I didn't go help him. I wanted him to try to figure it out. And try he did, but figure it out he didn't.


Guess we should try the smaller snowsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment