Saturday 7 February 2015

A Day In The Life Of A Single Mom

Karen here.

Matt left Thursday night for a week long getaway with his best buds from his MBA. They all met in sunny Argentina! So I've had the pleasure of being a single mom for a few days.

As an FYI, this post is mostly to Matt so I can keep him up to date on our goings-on back home (alternatively, I could have said this post is to remind him that even though it's cold and snowy here, a sharp contrast from his lows of 22 degrees in Argentina, there are a few things here that might convince him to come back!).

Today being Saturday, Magnus and I spent the day doing chores. Groceries and laundry mostly. In the last few weeks, Magnus has taken to helping us unload the groceries. It's true! We didn't even have to ask! Look at how good of a helper he can be.




Yeah, I hope you caught my sarcasm there. He loves to take things out of bags a stack them. That's why God invented cans.

We also managed to get outside for some fresh air today.



Silly Matt basking in the sun called us as we were leaving the park. Hope your burns don't give you too much grief tonight! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment