Friday 22 November 2013

Ed

Just a quick follow up on the last posting.  Some have questioned how I could have so easily succumbed to a couple of the poses.  To me, it is quite clear.  I will now be able to prove to Magnus that, before he showed up:

1. I had hair, and it wasn't grey.
2. I was in relatively decent shape. 

If any of that changes, we ALL know who is to blame!!!

If you are unsure of who that might be, see the suspect below, enjoying Tummy Time on Nanny's blanket.  Who would have guessed that, 6 years after buying it, my leather coffee table would fit a baby blanket so perfectly.  Definitely was not taking that into consideration when shopping at ELTE.  Definitely will not be shopping there again any time soon!



 
Oops, I almost forgot the 3rd thing that it proves to Magnus:
 
3. Always do what Mommy says.

2 comments:

  1. He's is so fabulous and tiny and wonderful! Enjoy these moments because he will be rolling off that table in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, I thought you'd show him the photo of you when we were building the dock;)

    ReplyDelete