Sunday 8 March 2015

Unpack and Stack

Matt here. 

Another weekend is here!  This was supposed to mean skiing, but I decided that I would rather sleep in than drive 1.5 hours to a mediocre ski hill.  However, I forgot that I typically wake up at 6am anyhow, and Magnus is rarely asleep much after that, so no skiing or sleeping in...  I guess this means that a nap will be in order!  Like people say, "That's just like Matt, always looking to the positive and the bright side."

It sure is tough to convey sarcasm in a blog...  After my return from Buenos Aires a couple of weeks ago, I had been telling my folks over Skype how nice of a trip it was and then when I was done there was a slight pause before they asked, "And, so, what was bad about it?"  I didn't realize that I had such a predictable behaviour pattern. 

Now, back to the weekend.  Saturdays usually mean doing groceries for the week.  This also typically means Magnus "helping unpack" once we get home.  He seems to really like that Red Bull!  And check out that Devilish laugh at the 1:35 mark.  Sometimes it goes on for a while.
 
I hope that everyone has a great week!  For those of you in Eastern Ontario, enjoy the +0C temps!

No comments:

Post a Comment