Monday 23 March 2015

More Puddles, Slides, Swings and Dancing!

Karen here.

We've had a lot of fun with Magnus the past 2 weeks. Even though he normally goes outside both in the morning and in the afternoon at daycare, Matt and I find ourselves taking him to a park when we pick him up. But when we bring him inside, he just wants to go back outside!


No wonder Magnus has been sleeping like a rock! The poor guy is exhausted come dinnertime! But that's how we like it!

So we've gotten quite a few videos of him having fun on the playground. Firstly, here he is 2 weeks ago discovering that not all puddles are the same.


The past 2 weeks have been super nice in Toronto. Most of the snow is gone [sorry Adam and Lauren, stuck in Halifax with metres of snow still! :( ], and Mags now wears splash pants instead of his snowsuit (although he did wear his snowsuit 2 days lately due to highs of +1 or +2... not the balmy +8 we've recently gotten used to). I need to get myself a pair so I can run around with him in the wet and muck! Look at how much fun he gets to have! Last weekend Matt and I brought him to the same playground cuz it's at the schoolyard across the street from our house. I think Magnus has a strong 'no fear' quotient.


Also last weekend, Magnus was in fine form at the house after naptime. Check out his new happy dance (about 50s and 2m). 


And a few days later he celebrated another puddle with his happy dance.


For fun, here are a few more videos of him going down the slide.




And he likes the swings too.


And as a closer, Saturday morning was my morning to sleep in. However, I got up a few minutes after Matt and Magnus did cuz we all slept in till almost 8am (sleep in 'till 8!?). And I found my men thoroughly enjoying... what else other than Magnum PI and a cookie!



No comments:

Post a Comment